New York Avenue Pedestrian Crossing Design
- Notice to Proceed - June 2019
- Phase I Plans/Bridge Development Report - June 2019 through August 2020
- Public Meeting/Outreach - May 2021
- Phase II Plans - August 2020 through August 2021
- Phase III Plans - September 2021 through January 2022
- Public Update Newsletter - Early 2022
- Phase IV Plans - February 2022 through May 2022
- Finalize Plans & Complete Design Tasks - August 2022
Note: Project construction is partially funded.
FDOT solicits public participation without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. People who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Cynthia Sykes, District One Title VI Coordinator, at (863) 519-2287, or e-mail at Cynthia.Sykes@dot.state.fl.us.