About Commute Connector
Commute Connector is a program focused on improving shared mobility in southwestern Florida. Through planning, promotions and the development of commute options, we expand access to jobs and reduce congestion across the region.
We partner with employers, property managers and universities to solve their biggest transportation challenges.
Download our free Commute Connector mobile app to find a carpool or vanpool group. Track your trips in our mobile app to earn rewards, too.
What We Do
- We provide customized commute plans
- We build communities of transportation ambassadors
- We reward smart commute choices
What We Offer
- Ridematching service to connect commuters to their options
- Reward commuters who use alternative transportation options to get to work
- Emergency Ride Home (ERH) reimbursement program
- Free consultations to set up commuter benefit programs
Commute Connector is a Transportation Demand Management (TDM) program of the Florida Department of Transportation, serving District One. Our services are available to residents or employees of Charlotte, Collier, DeSoto, Glades, Hardee, Hendry, Highlands, Lee, Manatee, Okeechobee, Polk and Sarasota counties.