This project includes:
- resurfacing US 27 from Blue Heron Boulevard to Holly Hill Cutoff Road
- adding a new signal at Holly Hill Cutoff Road
- widening for bike lane striping at the turn lanes
- improving the turn radius at southbound US 27 to westbound Sanders Road
- adding high visibility crosswalks at Bates Road, Sanders Road/Davenport Boulevard, and Holly Hill Cutoff Road/North Boulevard West
- installing street lighting at signalized intersections
- making minor drainage improvements
|For Media Inquiries Only|
This week, crews will be working on signalization, open trenching and directional bores during the day and paving the northbound lanes at night.
- Expect nighttime/overnight northbound or southbound single lane closures starting at 7 p.m. and northbound or southbound double lane closures starting at 9 p.m. as crews remove the old asphalt and pave US 27.
- All US 27 through lane closures should be picked up by 6 a.m. Use caution and be prepared to merge.
- Crews may also close turn lanes or median crossovers during the day. Use caution, watch for motorists turning from the travel lanes, and be prepared to stop.
- Watch for temporary driveway changes at businesses along the northbound and southbound lanes as crews work in the area. Access to businesses will be maintained at all times.