I-75 at SR 951 (exit 101) Interchange improvements: FDOT is reconstructing the I-75
southbound on- and off-ramp connections and the northbound on-ramp connection to the mainline lanes at SR 951 (exit 101). The northeast quadrant loop ramp will be connected to, and accessible only by, a direct flyover ramp from northbound Collier Boulevard starting south of the Davis Boulevard intersection. This single-lane flyover ramp will carry traffic over Beck Boulevard and a reconstructed I-75 southbound on-ramp. A single-lane flyover ramp extension will carry I-75 southbound traffic over Davis Boulevard to a new signalized intersection at Collier Boulevard and Business Circle North. This ramp will extend along the western side of Collier Boulevard.
· During the overnight/nighttime hours of 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. motorists should expect lane closures on the southbound and northbound exit ramps at I-75 and SR 951 (Collier Boulevard) to allow crews to pave the travel lanes. Northbound traffic wishing to reach SR 951/Collier Boulevard must continue north to exit at Golden Gate Parkway (exit 105) and re-enter I-75 southbound to exit at SR 951 (Collier Boulevard) (exit 101).
· Motorists can expect daytime lane closures between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on northbound Collier Boulevard from just south of Beck Boulevard to just south of the southbound on-ramp at I-75.
· During the month of February, motorists can expect lane closures during the overnight/nighttime hours of 9:30 p.m. to 6 a.m. on southbound Collier Boulevard between Beck Boulevard and Business Circle North for utility relocation work.
· Crews continue to drive pile for the new bridge over Beck Boulevard, east of Collier Boulevard. This work is expected to continue through April.
· Crews continue constructing the noise wall on the south side of I-75, just west of the interchange. The contractor does not expect impacts to traffic with this activity.
Please use caution and watch for workers and construction vehicles entering and leaving the roadway. The expected completion date is spring 2026.