441558-3 SR 758 (Midnight Pass Rd.) from SR 72 (Stickney Point Rd.) to Shadow Lawn
The improvements under this contract consist of milling and resurfacing, shoulder/turn lane widening, sidewalk replacement, drainage improvements, signing and pavement markings, with signal and lighting improvements for approximately 1.6 miles along SR 758 (Midnight Pass Rd.) from SR 72 (Stickney Point Rd.) to Shadow Lawn in Sarasota County, Florida.
- Construction starts December 2022
- Expected completion is fall 2023
- Temporary lane closures are expected
- Expect noise from back-up alarms, trucks, and construction equipment.
- Estimated cost: $3.6 million
|For Media Inquiries Only|
- Two lanes will remain open during construction as will access to businesses and residences.
- Milling and resurfacing will begin after Easter, the traditional end of “season,” and will be done overnight. Anticipated start date for this is approximately mid to late April.
- Construction “maintenance of traffic” devices will be removed each day.