446207-1 SR 25 (US 27) from Shoreline Drive to Davis & Gaines Road
|Work Type:||Milling and Resurfacing|
|Limits:||from Shoreline Drive to Davis & Gaines Road|
|Start of Current Phase:||Mid 2021|
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT), District One, welcomes you to the Public Meeting
for the State Road (SR) 25 (US 27) from Shoreline Drive to Davis & Gaines Road project. FDOT is
hosting this Public Meeting to provide you with the opportunity to express your views about the
proposed improvements. Scan the QR code to visit the project website for additional details.
The objective of the project is to extend the service life of the existing pavement and improve safety on SR 25 (US 27) from
Shoreline Drive to Davis & Gaines Road. The improvements include:
• Milling and resurfacing the existing pavement. Inside paved shoulders will be
added in the medians.
• A separate design project for the Tower Street intersection will be constructed
with this project. The intersection will be fully reconstructed with concrete
• Bicycle keyhole lanes will be constructed at the right turn lanes.
• Proposed sidewalk improvements to increase pedestrian connectivity.
• Proposed guardrail and traffic signal replacement to meet current standards.
• Modify median openings to improve safety and meet current requirements.
Three full median openings will be converted to directional openings and two
openings will be closed.
o Proposed directional median openings at CR 29, S. Main Ave., and
o Proposed median closures at Old SR 8, and South of Lake McCoy (no
A hybrid public meeting will be held on Thursday, December 8, 2022. It will be held in-person at the Town of Lake Placid Community Center.
|Design Project Manager|
|For Media Inquiries Only|